Monday, April 28, 2008

You Are What You Watch

I have been watching the BBC channel a lot lately. My two favorites shows are You Are What You Eat and How Clean Is Your House? I know, both shows are incredibly disgusting. Yet at the same time, very intersting. I was watching You Are What You Eat today. These people were so huge!! And they would never stop eating! This one guy had to be a least 350 pounds. I am not compleltly sure because they say their weight in stones like this person is 17 and a half stone. So if you do 14 1/2 x 17 you will get the weight of the person. Pure craziness. Anyways, this guy was huge!!! In every episode they lay out what the person eats in one week and its disgusting. But this guy ate so much in one week that they had to go to club and get a huge table and put the amount of food he ate!!! It was terrifying!! So this nutritionist lady makes them eat fruits and veggies for 8 weeks and nothing else.


This show is gross but it makes people really think about the way they eat. This show is so intersting. I highly recommend watching it!! Its bad yet so good.

MALEENA ROCKS!!!


to play thousands of free games online visit www.freegamesonline.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Cinnamon Buns said...

You know, the title of the post is "You are what you watch". So what does that say about you?

May 21, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home