Monday, April 14, 2008

Links to My Favorite things

Well i decided that i like putting links in my blog. So here are a bunch of links to things that i like:

My favorite movies:(not ordered)

  1. http://imdb.com/title/tt0114694/
  2. http://imdb.com/title/tt0077631/

Favorite Bands:

  1. http://www.allamericanrejects.com/
  2. http://northerndownpour.com/ (i still need to sign up for this one)

Favorite Football Team:

  1. http://packers.com/

Also if you would like to play thousands of free online games visit: www.freeonlinegames.com

THE END

2 Comments:

Blogger Cinnamon Buns said...

I don't know if i like your website. It is lame. i like that word, Lame. Jim used it in the last episode of the Office. Remember that? I do. It was amazing!

April 21, 2008 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger L-to-the-Del said...

Maleena, I think you should take the link for the website you made off. Some weirdo would know exactly where to find you and in what class you are in. I don't like it. It makes me worry, so please do it for me. Thank you in advance.:)

April 26, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home