Games, Work Plus American Gladiators
So i am aitting in 4th period right now. I am supposed to be making my final game for my final. I have to give a lot of credit to the people who make games. You have no idea how much work goes into these games! Like the person who made solitare probably had a lot to do. Even though it probably only took them like a day. But seriously people, it hard work. You have to make events and code and a lot more! This definately something i do not look forward to doing in my future life.
Anyways, i will stick to the playing of games. Making them suck! Well you know i have to put some American Gladiators in here. There are American Gladiator games on nbc.com. Try them, its like you're a real contender. By the way in Pueblo, in my new backyard look for a mini-eliminator. Oh yes i am that cool.
I'm Out
Crazy Awesome
Anyways, i will stick to the playing of games. Making them suck! Well you know i have to put some American Gladiators in here. There are American Gladiator games on nbc.com. Try them, its like you're a real contender. By the way in Pueblo, in my new backyard look for a mini-eliminator. Oh yes i am that cool.
I'm Out
Crazy Awesome


1 Comments:
Interesting. What else do you want me to say? Oh, and will you let me write one entry? Please? :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home