Monday, May 5, 2008

AMERICAN GLADIATORS

I can not wait for next Monday. I know Mondays are days to dread. But next Monday will be the best Monday in my entire life. This is the Monday that is the showing of.........wait for it............... AMERICAN GLADIATORS!!!!!!!!!!! This is probably my favorite show ever!! And whats really exitcing are, teh two contenders that won last season are new GLADIATORS. Evan, my favorite contender, is the Beast! Its gonna be amazing!!! There are new challenges this season too. I am so excited!! This season will be more intense, and great!!!!


Waiting for next Monday to come will be pure torture. But once i watch the awesomeness of American Gladiators, it will ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!

MALEENA

3 Comments:

Blogger M S Martinez said...

Did you like it last year when the skinny white guy kicked butt?

May 5, 2008 at 11:05 AM  
Blogger inutero said...

OMG! I can't believe either of you watch that show. "They" want you to watch. I miss nitro, is he on the show?

May 13, 2008 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger Cinnamon Buns said...

Who? What? Are you judging us? Not cool.

May 21, 2008 at 10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home