Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Words i use

Words i use that aren't real:

-Hilarity: Hilarious with a twist.
This blog is hiarity in a blog.

-Deliciousness: Something that is more than just delciuous.
This burrito is deliciousness.

-Peachcarone:(peach-ka-rone) Something small.
That sandwhich is very peachcarone.

Real words i use:

-Intense: Something crazy
That movie was intense!!!

-Seriously?: Something unreal
(situation- when mr so and so, at school, asks the same question 4 diferent times)
Seriously?

-Freaking: To add emphasis to something
Its freaking freezing in here

Phrases i use:

No Worries: Self explanitory
It will be fine, no worries

Its Cool: When someone is a jerk then apologizes
Its cool

Its all good: When a situation is bad
Its all good!

Thats all i say! Bye
Maleena

2 Comments:

Blogger L-to-the-Del said...

You are sooooo cute! Sorry I can't help it. You are very entertaining and I love your blog!

March 12, 2008 at 9:01 PM  
Blogger inutero said...

You are so freaking funny. I love this blog most of all. Seriously.

March 13, 2008 at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home