Adios Brett Favre
I am in a state of grievence. For, Brett Favre retired yesterdy. When my dad told me i was almost in tears. Now the Packers have Aaron Rodghers. I don't like him. Will they ever have a quarter back like Brett Favre again? That question was asked when Bart Starr retired, so maybe they will get a quarter back as good as Favre and Starr in the next 20-30 years. Now that he retired, how will they do next season? Poor Favre, his last complete throw was to an opposing team. Let's not talk about the bad times.
Everything my dad taught me about Brett Favre:
Adios,
Maleena
Everything my dad taught me about Brett Favre:
- His first complete pass was to himself.
- He was first drafted to the Atlanta Falcons.
- I think he started pro in 1991.
- His wife was there for his every throw.
- Favre has one superbowl ring that he won against I think the Patriots.
- Had a great arm
- Broke 4 or 5 records in his final season.
- Threw Driver the pass that broke the record of most yards.
- #4
Adios,
Maleena


1 Comments:
Well Maleena, I don't share your grief but I feel for you. Sports bore me.I love your blog by the way.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home