Friday, February 22, 2008

For all the Dancing Fools Out there

Now that the football season is over, there is nothing to watch without The Office, or Chuck, or CSI or any of those good shows. So i have to entertain myself by watching America's Next Best Dance Crew. There is this group on there that calls themselves Jambewackeez or something like that. They wear these white masks when they dance and are my all time favorite group. Their dance style is different than most of the booty shaking people on the show. They dance more interesting. I DVR it and i watched it last night. Their routine was amazing, they were challenged to create the illusion that they defied gravity. It was freaking awesome!

Another group called Status Quo, had to dance to the song "Crank Dat" by Soulja Boy. Their challenge was to do some of the steps upside down. Now last week the leader did something to his ankle and wasnt supposed to dance on this episode. He did anyways. Their routine was the best. People were flipping and doind some jump rope, but with a twist, a guy was the rope. It was a thing you had to see. Last night one of my other favorite groups got voted off :(. I was sad to see them go. But last night wasn't their best routine and they could have done better! So if you like to watch some intense dancing i recommend that you watch America's Next Best Dance Crew on MTV! Yeah! Woo!

Adios Mis Amigos,
Maleena

1 Comments:

Blogger inutero said...

I hate those dance shows. As a self confessed reality TV junkie...I just can't get into the dance competitions. However like you I am suffering this year from the strike. It has gotten so bad for me, I am actually watching American Idol. Yes I know...I've hit rock bottom.

February 28, 2008 at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home