Wednesday, February 20, 2008

To Kill a MockingZZZZ

If you really know me, you know i don't read unless i really like the book, or if pictures are invovled. Well i am supposed to have To Kill A Mockingbird finished by Friday, and i am in chapter 10. Anyway, this book was really hard for me to get into. They say if you read a few chapters the book will interest you more. That didnt happen to me. That is most likely why i stopped at chapter ten. I was never really like man i cant put this book down! I just put it down. I haven't read the book for like 2 weeks now. Everyone who has read this book loved it, and i am like, why don't i? We watched the movie in class, and im not going to lie, but that movie was not that great. From what people were talking about the book and movie and how different they are, it doesnt motivate me to want to finish the book. I think we should read the movie reviews or something. That would rock.

I was just informed that, since i am taking honors english next year, that they refer back to To Kill a Mockingbird , i'm not sure i will do too well next year.

Hasta la Bye Bye
Maleena

4 Comments:

Blogger M S Martinez said...

Maleena, you really need to finish that book. I don't think you should just go to a website like this and read a summary.

February 21, 2008 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger Cinnamon Buns said...

Ya Maleena. You shouldn't be proud of not reading an American classic.

February 22, 2008 at 5:47 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Maleena, don't listen to them. Homer Simpson turned out just fine and so have I. Don't worry about it - not important.

February 23, 2008 at 8:24 PM  
Blogger inutero said...

Maleena that book sucks. It's almost as boring as The Grapes of Wrath. Give up, don't bother. Rent the movie and read the last two chapters. I think you'll be fine.

February 28, 2008 at 1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home