Music
I don't know what i would do without music. I think its the best thing ever. Except the dreadful, i'm very sorry if you like this kind of music, but country. My cousin listens to country and i can't stand it. All the songs are so depressing! But i do have to say one thing, country singers sound great live. Other than that i can't get into country music. Especially when the song is about some depressing story that will never end happily ever after. The videos just add to the sorrow. Like the song by Rascal Flatts. Great song, when you dont know what they are talkig about. You watch the video and you're almost in tears.
I'll stop hating on country music now. Lately my mom has been listening to the, as i call it, Ghetto Music. Its very catchy, I'm not going to lie but it is. Like the song "Cyclone", thats a pretty good song. or "Low", i like that song its good. I like the beat in the music. It makes me feel like dancing, yet when i start dancing, i stop like two seconds later because....i cant dance to save my life. Well thats all i hve to say!
Stay Cool,
Maleena A.K.A The Sensei Master :)
I'll stop hating on country music now. Lately my mom has been listening to the, as i call it, Ghetto Music. Its very catchy, I'm not going to lie but it is. Like the song "Cyclone", thats a pretty good song. or "Low", i like that song its good. I like the beat in the music. It makes me feel like dancing, yet when i start dancing, i stop like two seconds later because....i cant dance to save my life. Well thats all i hve to say!
Stay Cool,
Maleena A.K.A The Sensei Master :)


2 Comments:
I feel the same about country music. I find it all very depressing, or extremly riddiculous. But you can't ignore the fact that there are a lot of great country artist. And the fact that Elvis got his start in country is a huge upgrade.
Interesting.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home